Are you tired of the same old user interface for your music on the iPad? Today we check out the free app called Planetary which turns your music experience on the iPad an exciting and fun 3D journey.
1. Download the free Planetary App by Bloom Studio directly to your iPad or via iTunes.
2. After it downloads launch Planetary and you’ll get a list of the band in a circular array in alphabetical order.
3. Tap on one of the letters on the screen above and the bands will appear as stars in the galaxy.
4. The songs from the album will appear like they are orbiting a planet or sun. Notice you have the controls at the bottom for basic playback of the tunes.
5. Just tap on the song you want to play – Then you can control the way the graphics appear on the screen. You can spin the planets around and arrange them in different ways. Here are a couple of shots showing the different ways you can play with the songs.
6. At anytime click on the question mark icon to pull up the description of how to navigate through planetary and do cool tricks.
While screenshots can’t do justice to how cool this app is. If you want to get a preview of the screen check out the video trailer on their website. This would be especially fun if you have an iPad 2 and connect it to a projector or HDTV via the HDMI output.
It’s free so you have nothing to lose if you want to try it out. If you’re looking for a fun and interactive way to enjoy your music experience on the iPad, Planetary is a must have app!
1 thought on “Turn Music on Your iPad Into an Incredibly Fun Sci-Fi Universe the Free Planetary App”
Ha, brilliant app — thanks for the pointer!