This tutorial will explain how to get your iPhone (or iPad) to “forget” a network that it has previously connected to, so that it stops connecting to it automatically in the future.
- Tap the Settings button on your iPhone/iPad.
- Select the Wi-Fi setting.
- Make sure your Wi-Fi is turned ON. Scroll down to the Network that you want to stop your iPhone/iPad from automatically connecting to, and tap the small ‘blue arrow’ next to it.
- Tap the large Forget this Network button.
- Tap the Forget button to confirm.
- Going forward, your iPhone or iPad will not automatically connect to the network. You’ll need to manually reconnect to it if you wish to use it again.