It’s a fairly easy two step process – first you have to enable Developer mode, then enable USB Debugging. Follow these simple steps and you’ll be ready to go in about 45 seconds.
To enable Developer mode:
- Tap Settings
- Locate the About Device menu item, and tap it.
- Now locate the Build number ‘section’. Tap it 7 times. Note: I really don’t know if it’s exactly 7, just keep tapping it until…
- A ‘pop-up’ message will appear saying that Developer mode has been turned on – you’re almost done.
- The Settings menu will now have an entry titled Developer options. Tap it. Now look for the Debugging section and tap the USB Debugging box to enable it.
- A confirmation window will appear – tap OK.
- You’re finished!
2 thoughts on “How to Enable USB Debugging in Android 5.x (Lollipop)”
‘debugger function’ stays grey and not able to tap it active…do you know what to do?
Thank you, finally.