With just a few clicks, you can resize the “menus” in Windows 10 so that they’re much more visible (and way easier to click and/or “tap”).
This is particularly helpful if you’re using Windows 10 on a tablet or touch-screen device.
- Start out by clicking the Windows 10 “Start” button and select Settings
- Select System from the list of Settings.
- Make sure that Display is selected in the left column, scroll down to the bottom of the Display options and select Advanced display settings
- Scroll down to the bottom of this screen as well, and select Advanced sizing of text and other items
- Here we go: first, select Menu from the ‘drop down list’. Second, decide what new font size you want to use. The default is 9, I’d suggest trying out 12 first and see if that’s large enough for your needs. Finally, click the Apply button.
- Now open any application that has a Menu Bar – it’s bigger! :) If it’s not big enough, simply change the Menu font size to something higher and click Apply to try it out. When you’re happy with the size, just exit out of this window. That’s it!