This guide will show you how to subscribe to a free calendar service (no sign up required) which will display the weather for each day in your Google Calendar.
- With your Google Calendar open, select the “settings icon” from the upper-right corner and then Settings from the drop-down list.
- From the column on the left side of the window select Add calendar and then From URL
- In the URL of calendar field enter the following address, but replace XXXXX with your 5-digit zip code:
Click the Add calendar button when you’re done.
- Now return to your Google Calendar. Ta-da! The weather will be displayed for the current day and there will be a ‘forecast’ for the next few days.
- If you select one of the new weather events it will display the full details, including the high and low for the day and a brief description of any weather events (clouds, rain, etc)