I suppose this goes without saying, but just in case – make sure you have a jailbroken iPhone or iPod Touch. Without it, you won’t have Installer.app on your device. To add additional sources to Installer – which will give you a wider variety of software to install, follow the instructions outlined below.
- Tab the Installer icon on your home screen.
- Select Sources from the bottom button-bar.
- Select the Edit button in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Select the Add button from the upper-left corner of the screen.
- Use the on-screen keypad to enter the source you want to add. There’s a pretty good list here, but a Google search will reveal even more. Tap OK when you’re done.
- Your sources list will now refresh.
- Scroll through the list of software sources to confirm the one you just entered was successfully added. When you’re done, click Done in the upper-right corner.
- That’s it! To install new apps (from the source you just added, and/or all others), just tap Install from the bottom button-bar.