Using the very helpful Toolbar Buttons Firefox plugin, you can add more than 70 ‘new’ buttons to your Firefox Toolbar.
- To get started, install Toolbar Buttons as you would any other Firefox plugin. And like all plugins, you’ll need to restart Firefox before you can use it.
- Once Firefox has restarted, select View -> Toolbars -> Customize..
- From here you can drag any of the 70+ buttons to your Toolbar. For a full description of what each button does, see this page.
- As shown in the screenshot below, some of my favorite buttons are Reload skip cache (which reloads the current page without using the cache – easier to click this button than hold down shift and click the normal reload), Quick Bookmark (self-explanatory) and Reopen the last closed tab – because I accidentally close tabs at least 20 times a day.
- When you’re done adding buttons, just close the Customize Toolbar window.